Visitors to the Jobs for Law Enforcement include active job seekers who are interested in law enforcement positions throughout the nation. By marketing with use, you will improve your marketability and service potential. Jobs for Law Enforcement provides advertisers with an unmatched ability to target the delivery of messages to a highly specific audience, people interested in education, services, technology, and employment.
- 250×250. GIF, JPEG, or PNG. 40k (maximum) file size
- Displayed throughout the the site on the right side: USD $1000/mo or $750/mo with annual post subscription.
- No expanding, floating, pop-up, or in-stream ads.
- Ad with white background must have a 1-pixel border (minimum).
- ALT tags may contain up to 50 characters (including spaces).
- Sound must be user-initiated (on-click) with clearly identified play and stop controls.
- All public policy, advocacy, political or candidate advertising must be clearly identified.
- Custom arrangements may be available upon request, and are subject to a premium. All ad space is sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
Content of Advertisements
Advertising should not contain material that the Jobs for Law Enforcement considers to constitute or promote discrimination. No adult material, gambling or tobacco advertising will be accepted. Jobs for Law Enforcement reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising at any time. Payment for all insertions must be made in advance.
To inquire about advertising on the Jobs for Law Enforcement, contact us at:Jobs for Law Enforcement
5443 Fremontia Lane
San Diego, CA 92115Email: email@example.com
Phone: (800) 311 0563